You will need:
- Box (about the size of a shoe box)
- Some of the kids old art (or old magazines etc) torn into pieces about 10cm
- PVA glue
- Sharp knife (for an adult to cut the mail slot and door)
- Felt tip pens
- Buttons, glitter etc for decorating
- Mix PVA glue and water at about 2 parts water to 1 part PVA
- Dip a pice of the torn-up artwork into the PVA water mixture, making sure to fully coat it.
- Place the paper on the box and smooth out to ensure there are no air bubbles.
- Repeat until the box is covered.
- Leave the box overnight to dry.
- Once dry, cut a mail slot on the front of your box and a door at the back.
- Decorate the box with felt pens, glitter, buttons etc.
Once your box is decorated and dry, set it up so that your children can post mail!